Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Post Script

I meant to include in that last little tirade that my new niece is here.

Lilianna Eileen
March 4, 2009
12:15 am (roughly, I don't know the exact time)
7 lbs (the largest of all her siblings)
19 inches (short like the rest of us)

I haven't seen her yet, which makes me really sad. I've been able to go to the hospital to visit the first three and somehow I think I'm neglecting her by not being there. If it weren't for my damned car I'd be on my way instead of typing this.

They have told me that she has lots of hair and a very round face with skinny legs. My mom said at first she didn't bear any resemblance to anyone, but the more she looked at her the more she saw my grandfather on my dad's side. I'm sure she's beautiful and I'll have pictures just as soon as I can carry myself off this mountain to get some.