Friday, March 6, 2009

Crossing my fingers...

that my car stays fixed for a while.

Andy fixed it today, finally. I guess it wasn't so much his fault that my car sat unused for almost a week. It's hard to tinker with it when there's over a foot of snow on the ground.

He did, however, admit to me that it was his fault that the car was broken in the first place.

Back in December when he replaced the alternator he broke a piece off and thought it wouldn't be a big deal.

Turns out it was a big deal.

But at least it was easy to fix and hopefully it won't break again for a long time.


**I still don't have pictures of the new baby. Actually I do, but they're very dark so I'm holding out until I get some better ones. My mom would have sent some to me already, but she is keeping the three musketeers and just hasn't had time to upload anything to the computer. But now that I have a working chariot again maybe I can get down this weekend to see her and smell her sweet baby smell for myself.