Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude, Day 7

Andy and I have been cleaning out our storage room the past couple of days. We also have unpacked some boxes that were shoved in a corner when we moved in March and never thought of again. I have found a lot of stuff that I had forgotten about. Andy has too.

I found six large zip top bags full of pens and highlighters and mechanical pencils. I know to most people this isn't very exciting, but I LOVE office supplies, so I'm pretty stoked right now. I have all these writing utensils because my uncle works for the company that owns Zebra pen company, so every year for Christmas he gives everyone in the family a bag of pens. We all get very excited. It's kind of silly to see all these adults get so crazy over pens and seemingly forget all the other loot they got that day. I love my pens; I love my uncle.

Thanks uncle Todd for all my pens. I'm pretty sure I have enough to last me the rest of my life, even if I lose a few.