Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gratitude, Day 30

This past month has been great. Taking the time to be consciously grateful for something every day has really opened my eyes to how many ways I've been blessed in my life.

But right now the thing that I'm most grateful for is that today is the last day of November and I can take a mini vacation from blogging. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't always have something interesting to say, and some days I considered asking Andy to write my blog post for me. I didn't, just so you know, this is all me.

I'll be back in a day or two; hopefully refreshed and ready to resume previously scheduled blogging.

I hope these last few hours of the holiday weekend find you restful and content. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone for many of you, but don't fret, the holiday season has just begun.