Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Drumroll please!

Thanks to all who participated in my poll. I tell ya, this was such a life altering decision, I don't know what I'd have done without you all.

Ok, I'm being sarcastic. Remember what this blog is called. And what I said at the end of yesterday's post.

I'm afraid I did not listen to the majority. And the other two poll options were split fifty-fifty in voters.

So which was it?

Let's start with the before. I managed to get my camera charged and take a snapshot of myself before I left this morning.

And, this is what I came home with.


Andy was on the phone when I walked in the door and he told the person on the other line that I was missing twelve inches of my hair.

But after he had a minute to process it he gave his approval. And I love it too!

I'm ready for what 2010 has in store! Bring on the new year!