Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!

It's Thanksgiving week and I'm in full on prep mode.

Posting will be sparse this week because for the first time Andy and I are hosting for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.

I'm totally in my element right now. Fall is my favorite season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. So of course I don't do quick and easy. I generally don't do quick and easy for most celebrations, but for Thanksgiving I tend to go over the top.

Today I'm cleaning and making a few things that can be refrigerated for a couple of days. Tomorrow is full steam ahead on prep work so Thursday I can slow down and enjoy myself and our company.

I'll post our menu and some pictures after the big event, but don't expect much before then.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families and friends.

Update: I saw New Moon twice this past weekend and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I'm totally one of those girls.