Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is why he's hot!

I didn't just marry Andy because he's a good mechanic.

He's really quite handy to have around the house as well.

Brave is a also a good descriptive word that comes to mind when I look at these photos.


Very brave indeed to make bread in the presence of his anal, perfectionist wife.

Usually Andy is more of a cook and I'm the household baker. It's a rare occasion when he undertakes a baking project and even more rare that he allows me to be home while he's doing it.

I do enjoy bossing him around and making faces when he does something wrong.

Right about now I'm missing him like crazy.

He's coming home tomorrow.

I'm terribly excited. The left side of the bed has been cold for a week and a half.

P.S. If he comes back without a present I'm sending him back.