Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm shakin' things up!

The Saturday before Andy left he was over at his friend Matt's house. Matt has a little boy and he was watching Saturday morning cartoons while Andy was there.

He came home and announced to me that he had just seen the worst cartoon EVER! We got on Youtube so he could show me what he was talking about.

Have you ever seen Wonder Pets? It turns out that is what Matt's son was watching and Andy thought it was awful. After watching a few clips I actually determined that it wasn't so bad. Of course I have a high threshold for children's programming after enduring an entire summer of Barney several years ago while babysitting. Nothing is worse than Barney, except maybe Teletubbies.

But I digress. We came across this video which is a compilation of the duckling on the show saying his catch phrase over and over again. I don't know why I enjoy this so much, but the first time we watched it I laughed until I cried and then made Andy watch it again.

So of course I had to share it with you. Enjoy!