Friday, December 19, 2008

Telling Andy

Andy was out of town last night when I had my little accident on the keyboard. So when he got home today I decided to bite the bullet and tell him in case the keyboard didn't recover and he sat down and tried to type to no avail. This is how it went down:

Me: I spilled water on the keyboard last night

Andy: ::rolls eyes:: Well, I guess I'll buy you a keyboard for Christmas

Me: Maybe not. It hasn't all dried out yet.

Andy:
Well, does it work now?


Me: ::types a pass word into a website::

Andy:
Don't try to use it until it dries out!!



Someone tell me how the hell I was supposed to find out if it works without typing on it.

As you can see the crisis has been averted and our patient has made a full recovery.

*****************************************************************

And now for something completely different.

This was on our Christmas card that I sent out. How stinkin' cute is this? It took nearly 40 pictures to get it right, but I think it was well worth the effort.