Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating joy

  • My husband won't ask for help so we walked around the entire Christmas section before he finally broke down and asked someone where the tree stands were.
  • The bunnies are annoyingly curious about all the stuff I have strewn around the living room to decorate my house. This is their first Christmas though, so I'm kind of getting caught up in their enthusiasm.
  • Also, they are eating the Christmas tree. I can't find anything that tells me that it's poisonous, but if you have knowledge of a fraser fir being detrimental to a bunny's health please tell me ASAP.
  • Our tree is gigantic. The biggest ever. Consequentially I have used the most lights ever. They keep blowing fuses. That is starting to get on my nerves.
  • I haven't had dinner yet tonight.
  • I'm loving every minute of this madness.

Happy holiday preparation everyone!