Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm at a loss...

At a loss for blog material, that is. I just haven't done anything since Christmas, and my vacant head isn't giving me any good material. It's fried from all that baking. Remember the baking?

I can tell you that I went shopping on Friday. I haven't been shopping since February. At least not for myself. I got some extra cash for Christmas though, so I took advantage and treated myself nice. Real nice. Lots of deals were found. Shinny new things were bought. I even went on a wild goose hunt for a new pair of shoes. A specific pair recommended to me by my little cousin. According to her I just had to have a pair because they are so comfortable. They'd better be worth all the trouble. I had to order them. They'll be here within the week, so I'll have to let you know.

I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today. Going in I have to admit that I was a little skeptical. I was not looking forward to spending nearly three hours in a dark theater and I was unsure that the story would satisfy when it was all over. I'm here to tell you that it was worth the drive behind slow tourists there and back. I'd even go again. The movie left me feeling sad and happy at the same time; if that's even possible. You should go see it. For sure. It's a winner.

I think it's supposed to get cold again tomorrow. The weather has been bizarrely warm the last week. The cold will be a welcome change, but give me a week and I'll be begging for 50 degree temps again. I have a love-hate relationship with the conditions up here on this mountain.

That's all I've got for you right now. I'll try to come up with something fun and entertaining in the days to come. Until then, enjoy the last days of 2008.