Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Close to my heart

Click on this icon to be dazzled by an amazing mother and wife.



Click on this icon to meet her equally amazing sister.

cjanerun

The first blog is written by a woman named Stephanie Nielson. She and her husband Christian were in a private plane accident on August 16. They both sustained severe burns and are looking down the barrel of a long recovery. They have four children and you can't not fall in love with this family if you go read some of Stephanie's blog entries.

The second blog is written by Stephanie's sister, Courtney. She is currently caring for Stephanie and Christian's children and posts regular updates on their recovery. Courtney also posts about her life and writes with amazing wit and sincerity. You'll fall in love with her family too. But that's ok, because the world can always use a little more love.

I first came across Courtney's blog a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember how, if you linked to her and think I found her on your blog, please let me know. I followed the link on "Cjane enjoy it" to "NieNie Chronicles". I can't get this family out of my head, and felt lead to share them with the rest of you.

Here is the link to the Nielson's recovery website. You can go here to donate to their recovery fund. If you can't donate or just don't feel compelled to; please at least keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. I'm sure they appreciate any love and good thoughts sent their way, regardless of what form it arrives in.