Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1st run/walk with the ipod.

My ipod came in yesterday!! Hip hip horray!! I pink puffy heart that little black piece of technology. It's very cool and I don't know why I didn't get one before. We are definitely going to have to get Andy one of his own because he has plans to fill my new little friend with golf podcasts.

I do think the ipod helped with my workout. I've been tired this week, so my pace hasn't been up to it's usual slowness. The past two workouts it's been super slow. But having music seemed to make the time pass more quickly. The ear phones hurt my ears though. They are too big and they don't fit well, so I'm going to go in search of something different.

Also, I keep telling myself that I'm going to get up early and do my workout before work. That just hasn't happened. I've felt like crap the early part of this week and only this morning did I wake up feeling normal. So maybe tomorrow, but I don't mind going late in the evening either. Last night I went at 8 and it was nice. There was a good breeze and the sun was behind the mountains which made for a much easier workout.