Monday, May 12, 2008

Hi 49 Low 38, yuck!

Current Conditions in BE



Current weather "statement":
"...VERY WINDY CONDITIONS TO CONTINUE ACROSS THE REGION TODAY...
.A DEEP LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM MOVING UP THE ATLANTIC COAST WILL
CAUSE STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS TO PERSIST ACROSS THE WESTERN
CAROLINAS AND NORTHEAST GEORGIA TODAY. DAMAGING WIND GUSTS ARE
EXPECTED TO CONTINUE ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS AND PORTIONS OF THE
FOOTHILLS."
I give up on spring! It teases me and things start to get a little bit green up here and then we have a day like this. Last night was so windy the grill cover CAME OFF and blew away. We have no idea where it is. This is insane and it makes me not want to live here. I love Banner Elk, but I'm really getting sick of this weather. I've had enough. I want some stinkin' sunshine dang it!!!