Friday, September 19, 2008

Food for thought

Here is another quote out of my book. This one brings out the religious studies major in me.

"The question is not whether we are good at theology, or 'balanced' in our approach to problems of Christian Living. The question is, can we say; simply, honestly, not because we feel that as evangelicals we ought to, but because it is a plain matter of fact, that we have known God, and that because we have known God the unpleasantness we have had, or the pleasantness we have not had, through being Christians does no matter to us?" -J.I. Packer, "Knowing God"

Feel free to share your thoughts in my comments section. I'd love to hear them.





**I cleaned out my side bar. It was driving me crazy. I'm still following all of the blogs that were posted there, but I'm not sharing it with the world.**