Saturday, March 29, 2008

I really have nothing to say

It's been a pretty uneventful day. I worked, I came home, I took a nap (the best part of the day!) and then I went and rented some movies. This seems to be my new Friday night routine. Blockbuster has seen more of me in the last 3-4 weeks than they have in the last 3 years. Anyway, I rented Dan in Real Life, Waitress and Elizabeth: The Golden Age. I have watched the first two so far. They were surprisingly good. Dan wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but I'd watch it again. Waitress was exactly what I was expecting, but with a few surprises. I'm watching special features now. I love special features. I'll watch Elizabeth tomorrow or Sunday and let you know how it turns out. Andy is hanging out with friends tonight and I'm alone, well just me and Brunswick, but I can't sleep with him because I don't trust him to stay in the bed all night and who knows what trouble he will get himself into while I'm asleep. So that's all for now. I'll talk to you later. Happy Friday (even though it's technically Saturday now)!!!