Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brunsie Gets a Bath!

It's Saturday and I feel like crap. I have a stomach bug. I feel a lot better today than I did last night, but we are supposed to go eat out with Andy's parents and I don't know if I'm up to it. I hope I get better soon. This sucks!

We cleaned Brunswik's cage this morning and I had gotten some bunny shampoo earlier in the week so I decided to get him clean while I was at it. We had put him in the tub before just to see what he would do. He didn't seem to mind, but this time he did. He was not happy. He jumped out and grabbed onto my shirt and wouldn't let go. He looked like a little wet rat. His fluffy fur adds a lot of size to that little frame! I don't know that we will try that again, unless he gets himself REALLY dirty. He is still trying to dry off. But I think he's playing the victim a little. He doesn't groom himself unless he notices we are watching. What a little stinker!

Here are some wet Brunsie pics.