Thursday, January 7, 2010

Milton vs The Broom, take 2

The last time I posted a video of Milton with a broom it was a full sized broom.

Since then he has decided that he's a little afraid of the big broom and only attacks it for a second before running away and cowering in a corner somewhere.

Recently he has been taking out his broom aggressions on the small broom that came with our dust pan.

The following video demonstrates his hatred of said broom.

Notice how, in the middle of the attack, he runs away and turns his back on the broom. The purpose of this is to give the broom a false sense of security in order to attack it when it puts its guard down. A sneak attack, so to speak.

Please forgive the lack of sound. I was trying to operate the camera and the broom and realized a little belatedly that my finger was over the microphone.



I think the best part of all this is that Milton clearly thinks the broom comes alive on its own. He has no idea that I'm the one making it move.

I know this for sure because when I put the broom away he lets it sit for a second before walking up to it and giving it another couple good whacks as if to say, "And stay down!"

What did I do for entertainment before these bunnies? I don't remember.